We Accelerate Business Growth
Scroll to learn more
Building Value in Under-Valued Assets
Affordable Solar Solutions, Inc.
Natural Water Resources, Inc.
Providing Missing Ingredients to Maximize Success
Neil Swartz, CPA
Leads the company’s overall strategy, investments and operations.
- Expertise: Entrepreneurial and capital recruitment, financing, deal structuring, exit strategy assignment, sales, marketing and operations
- Executive Management Positions Held: Chairman, CEO, Founder,President, Director
- Education: CPA, Bachelor’s degree from Northeastern University in Accountancy
Leads the company’s business development, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Expertise: Start-up and entrepreneurial business strategy, organizational leadership, business development, micro-cap market, real estate transactions, global contract negotiations
- Executive Management Positions Held: CEO, President, Founder and Director
- Education: University of South Florida, Engineering; United States Air Force
Timothy Hart, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Leads the company’s finance and compliance.
- Expertise: Financing, accounting, auditing, SEC and other regulatory matters, mergers and acquisitions, deal structuring, business development
- Executive Management Positions Held: CEO, CFO, Founder and Director
- Education: CPA, Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Economics and Business Administration from Thomas More College.
Turnkey Capital, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with its shares traded on the OTCQB Marketplace under the symbol “TKCI.” Turnkey is a full-reporting company with quarterly and annual filings of audited financial reports.
To be eligible to trade on the OTCQB, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Through the OTCQB we offer our investors transparency and confidence through audited reporting and disclosures. The OTCQB mandates that company profiles are kept current and that security details are verified with the company’s transfer agent of record. There is an annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders and shares outstanding. All reporting and disclosures are made public via the OTC Disclosure and News Service and there is transparent pricing for investors through a full depth of book with Real-Time Level 2 quotes.