Turnkey Capital’s Formula
TURNKEY CAPITAL’S FORMULA
Turnkey Capital creates value for its shareholders by leveraging its “first view advantage” – spotting underappreciated & overlooked companies and contributing the expertise and capital to increase enterprise value.
WHERE DO TURNKEY CAPITAL’S CLIENTS COME FROM?
Turnkey Capital’s clients are introduced by officers and executives of TBG Holdings, R3 Accounting, Turnkey’s Board of Directors and Advisors, or recommended by a member of the extended professional network of the Turnkey Capital Team. In order to be invited to present a business for consideration, the owners/officers must demonstrate that their business model has been developed and proven to a point where it is ready to grow. Through the Turnkey Business Advisors business brokerage services, we will be consulting with companies that are looking to sell/be acquired, or need financial services and introduction to capital.
TURNKEY CAPITAL’S CLIENT SELECTION CRITERIA
Turnkey Capital seeks to identify client companies, both private and public, which, with an infusion of debt or equity, will be able to achieve their corporate objectives. The client companies are not required to be industry-specific.
In identifying a client company, Turnkey Capital will consider, among other things:
- The nature of the product or services;
- Size of market for the product or services;
- Proprietary nature of the product or services;
- The experience and quality of management;
- Capital structure of the candidate company;
- Evaluation of financial models to find the right fit to protect shareholders interests while enhancing shareholder value;
- The exit strategy.